How can I dispute my invoice? Print

  • 0

If you don’t agree with your invoice or part of the invoice, you can have this disputed. Meaning that you can postpone the payment of the disputed amount, but only the disputed amount. Please make sure to inform our Administration Department on the details of this situation within 2 days after you received your invoice, so this can be investigated and resolved as quickly as possible.

Was this answer helpful?

« Back